GLx Custom Development Cycle Process
- Identify the sources of content, partners and data feeds available to the project
- Identify other mobile apps with similar features as relevant examples
- Issue project management keys and identify customer team members
- Outline project timeframe and cost with a detailed statement of work.
- Gather client logos, graphic assets and brand guidelines
- API testing and verification
- Monetization opportunities identified and Ad Network accounts created or connected to.
UX AND GRAPHIC DESIGN
- Basic concept development (with client feedback)
- Create workflow and wireframes
- Identify any additional assets required
- UI Design refinements and user testing (with client feedback)
- Production-ready graphics submitted to development team
- Identify shared components and needed elements and assign tasks to team.
- Create working mockup of application, navigation flows, title bars, etc.
- Build (client has access to monitor development in real-time using GLxSmartClient available in iTunes and Google Play)
- Weekly progress and milestone Webex updates and sync
- Integration of commercial Elements (if desired by client)
- Client feedback and testing
QA TESTING & PRELAUNCH
- App tested for iOS & the fragmented Android ecosystem across all device formats
- Events for analytic identified & logging implemented.
APP PUBLISHING & LAUNCH
- App compilation and submission to necessary stores (iTunes, Google Play, Amazon Marketplace)
- Optional half-day training session (app updates, changes, additional features, etc.)
- Optional maintenance agreement
- Target potential relevant retail launch partners
- Optional App marketing.
- Analytics analysis to report on usage, click flow and combined eCPMs.
- Optional push notification marketing plan,
- Evaluate usage trends, and calculate overall Lifetime Value (LTV) of users.
- Identify areas of improvement